Purpose: To develop a new recruitment plan or enhance the one already in place to assure that the chapter is recruiting men of the highest potential.
AGR's Recruitment School will be facilitated by Phired-Up Productions.
Schedule: Registration is open from 11:00AM - 12:00PM on Friday. Programing will begin promptly at 12:30PM. The Recruitment School will conclude on Saturday at 1:00PM.
Where? Recruitment School is held at the Hilton Kansas City Airport. 8801 NW 112 street, Kansas City, MO 64153. Reservations will be made by the Home Office and attendees will be assigned rooms; There is no need to make reservations.
Who should apply? Anyone involved in recruiting for the chapter and who wants to make a difference. Some of our most successful recruiting chapters utilize their alumni and/or housemother in the recruitment process.
Receive training from top-notch recruitment professionals
• Receive personalized recruitment help
• Develop and/or improve written recruitment plan
• Develop methods of to attract members representing the breadth,
sophistication, scope and relevance of agriculture
• Exchange recruitment ideas with other chapters
• Emphasize year-round pre-freshmen and summer recruitment
• Overcome recruitment challenges at your university
• Learn valuable lifelong selling skills
For more information, please contact Grant Bargfrede at 816-891-9200 ext. 20 or email him at [email protected]
Jan. 19-20 2018, Kansas City, MO
Mar. 23-24 2018, Kansas City, MO