The Educational Foundation of Alpha Gamma Rho's Mission is to drive Alpha Gamma Rho's Purpose, To Make Better Men from initiation throughout their personal and professional lives.
The Educational Foundation of Alpha Gamma Rho is a nonprofit corporation funded by voluntary contributions and investment income. Organized in 1965, The Foundation operates as a tax-exempt, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) corporation and public charity under the laws of the state of Illinois. The employer identification number is 36-6158409.
All contributions are tax deductible and support:
- Educational Foundation Scholarships
- Chapter Designated Scholarships
- Leadership Development and Experiences
- Training for Personal and Chapter Excellence
- Chapter House Improvements
- Lifelong Career and Personal Connections
Purpose of the Educational Foundation
To receive money or property by gift, devise or bequest, and to hold, manage, sell, invest and reinvest, use operate, devote, and expend such money or property and the proceeds, and the income thereof for the study, experimentation, research, and advancement of agriculture, horticulture, animal husbandry and other professions or areas of endeavor related thereto;
- To aid and assist needy and deserving students in their efforts to secure a better education by scholarships, loans and/or grants; and
- To promote and encourage scientific, philosophic and literary endeavor.
- Beneficiaries are college students and they are selected on scholastic and leadership achievement and need.