The largest campaign in the history of the Educational Foundation of Alpha Gamma Rho, Local Chapter Excellence is a strategic approach to strengthen the Fraternity through exceptional chapter experiences.
TO DEVELOP LOCAL CHAPTER EXCELLENCE
• Identify and recruit strong men by providing recruitment coaching for chapters to seek out energetic, inspired, capable men, who have a thirst for learning and a devotion to service.
• Develop emerging chapter leaders by providing transformational educational opportunities to those leading chapters.
• Train and support Educational Leadership Consultants, Regional Vice Presidents, Home Office staff and volunteers to ensure members and chapters have access to valuable resources.
• Mentor members to achieve excellence by surrounding collegiate members with dedicated and well-trained Chapter Advisers, Housemothers/House Directors, and alumnus members who work together.
• World-class programming, Top Leaders Institute and ongoing chapter programs will develop local leadership teams and focus on chapter-specific strategic planning to advance Local Chapter Excellence.
• Well-trained staff and volunteers to provide on-the-ground, consistent coaching with accountability to the chapter's goals.
• Scholarships to ensure no chapter or brother has a barrier to participate in these experiences.
• Top Leaders Institute will bring together leaders and volunteers to create strategic action plans toward Local Chapter Excellence.
• Mentor Development Training provides the support to propel excellence at the local level.
• Chapter Excellence Scholarships ensure high-functioning teams at the local level by defraying the travel, lodging, and dining expenses for Local Chapter Excellence Programs attendees.
• Trains up to nine officers with each chapter, reaching more than 800 leaders each year.
• Strengthens growth and development for individuals and chapters.
• Minimize impact of annual officer turnover by establishing benchmarks through strategic planning.
• Results in year-over-year improvement in chapters, from greater alumni engagement to higher GPAs, and from more diverse recruitment efforts to better retention.
• Leads the advancement of agriculture, natural resources, and similar industries, positioning Alpha Gamma Rho members at the forefront of its success.
Alpha Gamma Rho Knows What Makes Chapters Successful
Strong chapter leaders develop through the local chapter experience, becoming Chapter Advisers, Alumni Presidents, and National Leaders who inspire the next generation of Alpha Gamma Rho.
Campaign Committee Chairmen
• Gary Clark, Pi (Oklahoma State)
• Donald De Jong, Chi (Cal Poly)
• Gene Lemon, Alpha (Illinois) Honorary
• Philip Josephson, Alpha Psi (Wisconsin–River Falls) Honorary
• David Ames, Beta (Ohio State)
• R. Kirby Barrick, Beta (Ohio State)
• Tracey Binkley, Alpha Kappa (Tennessee–Knoxville)
• James C. Borel, Eta (Iowa State)
• Michael J. Borel, Eta (Iowa State)
• Jack H. Britt, Alpha Chi (Western Kentucky)
• Terry Hague, Pi (Oklahoma State)
• Todd Johnson, Alpha Zeta (Kansas State)
• Adam Manwarren, Lambda (Minnesota)
• David A. Maurer, Alpha (Illinois)
• Jerry Steiner, Iota (Wisconsin–Madison)
• Glenn Stith, Omicron (Kentucky)