Giving to the Educational Foundation
Be a partner for progress. Your contribution—your investment—allows Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity to continue providing its members with exceptional collegiate experiences. Shaping more than 100 years of young men and sharpening the leading edge of an ever-changing world of agriculture. Your support provides resources for the Educational Foundation of Alpha Gamma Rho, the Foundation that supports your Fraternity.
Ways to Give
- Employer Matching Funds
- Securities: Publicly traded or Colsely Held
- Real Estate
- Tangible Personal Property
- Life Insurance
- Deferred Gifts
- Charitable Bequests
- IRA rollover/payouts
For more information, please reach out to:
Carol Johnson [email protected] 816-891-9200 x 121, or your personal financial advisor
The Educational Foundation Standards of Care
- The Foundation will issue written confirmation of gifts consistent with IRS guidelines.
- The Foundation shall confirm or establish valuation, rate of payment, beneficiaries and payment schedule upon consultation with appropriate professional counsel.
- All gift acceptance agreements shall be subject to approval of the Foundation legal counsel prior to final acceptance.
- The Foundation shall ensure that accounting and reporting procedures shall confirm to IRS requirements and shall provide the donor and/or income beneficiaries with information required by the IRS.
- The Foundation (and appropriate directors) shall establish the investment objectives of all planned gift fund accounts and shall administer the planned gift program in a responsible and prudent manner.
The Educational Foundation Refund and Return Policy
If you have made an error in making your donation or you have changed your mind about contributing to the Educational Foundation of Alpha Gamma Rho, we will honor all requests for a refund that are made within 30 days of the donation.
The Educational Foundation Gift Administration Policy
- The Foundation shall not act as an executeor (personal representative) for a donor's estate.
- The Foundation may act as co-trustee on a charitable remainder trust when the trust names the Foundation as a beneficiary of 50% or more of the trust
- The Foundation will pay for the drafting of legal documents for a charitable remainder trust when the Foundation is named as a beneficiary of 50% or more of the trust. The donor's own counsel must review the documents at the donor's cost.