Type and Term of Position:
You will be expected through hard work, dedication and persistence to recruit a large group of men with the highest potential by completing the following tasks:
- Work with the alumni and advisers of the chapter you are assisting to develop a complete year-round recruitment plan that emphasizes pre-freshman and summer recruitment
- Build up a large names list
- Assist chapter in sending letters and scholarship applications to all males studying any field representing the breath, sophistication, scope and relevance of agriculture
- Organize summer recruitment events for recruits
- Work with the university, alumni and undergraduates to identify top prospects
- Immediately upon arrival set up and visit a large amount of students in their home over the course of the summer
- Recruit a significant amount of members of the highest potential that will allow the chapter to become successful
- Work throughout the week, and on weekends when necessary
- Keep in constant communication with local advisers, alumni and university officials
- Keep in constant communication with the AGR senior staff member
Length of Employment:
As soon as your spring semester/term ends until you return to school in the fall, however, the beginning and ending dates of employment are negotiable.
Learn more about AGR and the Home Office, travel to a different chapter and the satisfaction of knowing you helped rebuild a strong chapter.
Reports to the Director of Recruitment. Expected to maintain a strong working relationship with all office staff and appropriate volunteers.
10101 N Ambassador Drive
Kansas City, Missouri 64153