Partnering with Alpha Gamma Rho is your opportunity to recruit the future leaders of agriculture and business.
There are 22 million jobs in agriculture today and more than 200 agricultural careers. According to the American Farm Bureau Federation, there are 54,400 agricultural career openings each year. It is becoming increasingly competitive to recruit and hire well-trained college graduates. How do you make sure that your company hires the best and brightest employees that will contribute to your company's success?
Alpha Gamma Rho. Why?
- Committed to the highest standards of personal & professional development
- Professional, integrity-driven, world class organization
- Shares a common bond within a dynamic, global agriculture
- Reflects, values and advocates diversity
- Fosters the highest values
- Committed to lifelong personal development
- Dedicated to academic excellence
- Early exposure to leadership development
A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT US:
- Founded in 1904
- Chartered as the only "professional-social" agricultural fraternity
- Focused on 4 cornerstones…
- Life Skills
- 70 chapters nationwide
- 60,000+ members worldwide
- 3,000 undergraduate members
- Personal and professional passion for agriculture
- PLUS...by partnering with Alpha Gamma Rho, you'll have the opportunity for cross-promotion with Sigma Alpha, the only national women's agriculture sorority, which has more than 55 chapters nationwide
WHAT PARTNERSHIP OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE:
We have a variety of different options available at different levels. Benefits vary by annual partnershp level. Take a look at our corporate partnership brochure or detailed list of our corporate partnership levels and benefits associated with each.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Contact our Cheif Executive Officer, Rex Martin:
816-891-9200 or [email protected]